Last updated: [Date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website when you visit it. They are widely used to make websites work or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary and are deleted when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain on your device until they expire or until you delete them manually.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for you to browse the website, use its features, and access secure areas. Without these cookies, certain services cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, such as the number of visitors, the pages visited, and the sources of traffic. They help us improve the performance of our website.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make, such as your preferred language or the region you are in. They provide enhanced and personalized features.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies track your browsing habits to deliver targeted advertisements based on your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- To provide and maintain our website
- To enable certain features of our website
- To analyze the usage of our website
- To personalize and enhance your experience on our website
- To provide targeted advertising
Your choices regarding cookies
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit the All About Cookies website.